Los Angeles Sparks
The Women’s National Basketball Association’s (WNBA) Los Angeles Sparks team isn’t just serving up points on the basketball court anymore. It is engaging fans in a new loyalty program that lets game attendees earn points to redeem rewards.
The program, Home Court Advantage, debuted in early May 2006 and has raked in over 3,000 fans so far. Members earn points by attending home games, back-to-back games and Sparks community events or by referring friends or completing online surveys.
At the end of the season, three members with the highest point total earned up to $5,000 in cash prizes and free season tickets for the 2007 season. Points can be redeemed for L.A. Sparks merchandise, autographed memorabilia and Spark experiences, such as playing the role of coach for a day.
- Generate interest in the Los Angeles Sparks
- Increase attendance at home games
- Reward LA Sparks fans for their support
- Increase season ticket sales
- Season ticket holders share their tickets with friends and family. Up to 75% of attendees are secondary ticket holders. The Sparks now have the ability to Identify fans that shared season tickets which was an unknown in previous years.
- Sharp rise in late season ticket sales.
- Increase in group tickets.
- Increase in attendance.
Want to get a copy of the full case study?
Contact us to get yours today »