Teen clothing retailer Hot Topic was named as one of America’s 10 Most Trustworthy Retailers according to Forbes Magazine. Customers can purchase Hot Topic’s cultural-influenced line of clothing, accessories and gift items online and in over 681 mall-based stores in all 50 states and in Puerto Rico.
In creating the HT+1 rewards program, Hot Topic aimed to gain insight into customers’ interests, habits, trends and buying behavior.
- Develop a 360° view of customers to create an overall brand experience.
- Gather personal customer profile information using multiple touch points.
- Reward members with points for purchases, insider news, exclusive promotions and sweepstakes.
- Accumulated 5.3 million members in the program’s first year.
- 52% redemption rate from issuing 1,118,365 customer coupons.
- The online shopping experience became a dynamic environment for customers to also check in on membership status and news.
Want to get a copy of the full case study?
Contact us to get yours today »