George Mason University
George Mason University is home to over 26,000 students enrolled at their main campus in Fairfax, Virginia and two satellite campuses in Arlington and Prince William, Virginia. The University has a strong athletic program with many remarkable achievements. The Patriot Center is host to many of the university’s sporting events such as basketball, concerts and other entertainment events. The 10,000 seat sports and entertainment arena hosts over 120 events yearly and attracts over 450,000 spectators from the Washington, D.C. metro area.
- Increase Patriot Rewards fan base
- Increase admissions/attendance at Patriots games
- Increase usage of Patriot Rewards card at games
- Develop a better understanding of fan base
- Acquire fan information for sponsor use and get them on board with the program
GMU was able to nearly double their Patriot Rewards Club membership and more than double the total number of admissions from one season to the next.
- 49% increase in the number of Patriot Rewards Club members
- 121% increase in the number of tracked admissions
Want to get a copy of the full case study?
Contact us to get yours today »